2022년 11월 12일 토요일

Closing

 easier R than SPSS with Rcmdr : Contents

 

Closing

It was in March 2012 that I wrote a book on statistics and started lecturing, so it’s been 10 years already. In the meantime, I changed the several statistics program and listened to other lecturers. ‘What is the best program for beginners? ‘ I always had the question in mind.

 

Would it be more effective to learn the history of Rome in Roman language? Language contains culture and ideas , so there must be something you can learn more deeply. But it’s too hard for beginners who don’t know the language very well.

If you are new to statistical theory, but if even the program is difficult, how hard would it be to learn? Is that so? GUI-style SPSS is still popular among beginners. Even if it could be in the social sciences, I don’t understand that it is also popular in the medical/health sciences field. The name itself is a Statistical Package for the Social Sciences.

 

I think Roman history should be learned first in our own easy language, mother tongue, and then if you are interested, you can also learn Roman language. Similarly, statistics are recommended to be learned first with an easy GUI. If you make good use of the content of this book for beginners in statistics, I think you will be able to handle almost all of the research you do. If you want to take it a step further, I recommend that you try the scripted R.

 

When I first started a small lecture thinking about how to easily tell statistics to my fellow doctors , it gave me the opportunity to connect with new people and take me on a new path.

 

‘I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;

I will counsel you and watch over you.’

Psalm 32:8

 

I look forward to seeing how the Lord who has led me so far will lead me in the future.

 

20 Aug 22

With gratitude

Jeehyoung Kim

 

 


easier R than SPSS with Rcmdr : Contents

=================================================

  • R data visualization book 2
https://tinyurl.com/R-plot-II-2  simple variables
https://tinyurl.com/R-plot-II-3-4   many variables / map
https://tinyurl.com/R-plot-II-5-6   time related / statistics related
https://tinyurl.com/R-plot-II-7-8   others / reactive chart 
 

 

 

 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기